Tuesday, April 08, 2008

More Positive Affirmations?? No, its pre-panic time

Okay...its not panic time.....Its baseball...not Football....2-5 in a 162 game season doesnt really mean alot....but 4 straight losses sure hits ya hard.

I really cant wait until JJ gets back...just for the mental security.....I know there are good relievers in the pen that have struggled the last 4 games....but just the idea that the Anchor is there...well...you dont feel as though the ship is gonna drift away....

HEAL FAST JJ.....15 Day DL is definately toooooooo long.

FINALLY....Johnny Mac moved Sexson down in the line-up....at least Mac is willing to do anything to win...and not "pray" things change...its a good sign....even though I am question some of his decisions.

USE FRIGGIN RYAN ROWLAND-SMITH!!!!!
If not...get Rhodes or Dickey back in the bullpen.

Well....3 game series against the Rays up next....we need to take 2 out of 3....
And then 2 out of 3 against the Angels and everything will be hunkie dorie

To be honest...I actually didnt even want to watch the game today (I actually intentionally didnt watch it *GASP*) I know it will change.....lol...its like the Mariners is my child, and I cant stand to see it struggle like it has the last couple days.

I am looking forward to this weekend...I may even goto 2 of the 3 games.....well....maybe...the 2 and 1/2 hour round trip is a bit much.....Its a Big series....the Mariners need to stay close or pull ahead before Lacky comes back....

The MAriners need to find some offense.....whether is Bringing Vlad up....a trade....and I know its a Long Shot....but I am all for BArry Bonds as a DH.....it makes even more sense now...Richie is not gonna be 2005 Richie again....Vidro is batting .167 and we need to make sure he doesnt get enough ABs for his contract to Vest for next year.

I personally think Barry would look good in Teal and Blue with a Big "S" on his cap and chest.
Wont happen...but Its gonna be a long year of tight games if we dont improve the offense.

Okay...sleep Time

Goodnight MAriners Nation

No comments: