Sunday, April 27, 2008

I love my Mom, but the Mariners lost.

I went to friday's mariner game with my Mom (it was Ichiro bobblehead night).

I really wish I could express how much I love her......

We dont have the super open mother/son relationship (at least some Leave it to beaver "ideal")
but she's awesome......

Example: she's been working part time in the evenings for several months now....pretty much the evenings are booked because she works swing shift......

I have been feeling rather lonely....I dunno...kinda sad overall......kinda sitting back wishing and wishing....for someone just to show that I actually matter (which is silly I know, but I am a very introverted person when it comes to others.....I can "pretend" real well....but, I do wish I was more a people person)......

I knew I was going to the game alone....I wasnt sure if my mom was working....but I called...Dad answered....and said he would aske her when she got home from work (My dad is not a baseball fan at all....I dont mind....he's a great guy....I would probably do a backflip if did ever want to go....I dont expect it though).....

Well...come to find out, she was scheduled to work (I sighed)...the dad said "She definately gonna go with ya, she's telling her work today that she's taking the day off"....

I dunno....My mom doesnt miss work for nothin.....not nearly as bad as my dad.....but to take a day off from work, Just for me......may not seem like much....but its huge.

Like I said...havent felt the best emotionally lately.....It was just awesome.

The only thing that could have been better, is if we won....

Batista was injured in the 1st inning....was trying to pitch through it (which was a HUGE mistake)....

By the Time MacLaren had had enough....we were down 4-0

Cha Seung Baek pitched incredible in relief (probably his best outing ever).....Batista Really cost us the game by insisting he could keep pitching...the 5 walks in an inning and a third was the nail in the coffin.

The Mariners Battled back....got within won and had several chances to win late in the game, but came up short.

Erik Bedard pitched Satruday...(studly i might).....JJ almost did a melt down, but we still won

Now I need sleep

No comments: