Monday, April 14, 2008

Isn't it Ironic.....

Erik Bedard has hip socket inflamation.....

Mystery false rumor of Adam Jones having hip problems, that almost nixed the bedard/Jones deal....welll.....The Mariners may have the guy with cronic hip problems.

This is the worst news.....
The 2008 Mariners is all about starting pitching and counting on the 1-2 punch of Felix and Bedard.

JJ Putz on the DL, Beltre with a Hammy pull (it doesnt seem serious though, but ya never know) and Bedard missing a start and unknown when he will be back.

HORRIBLE!!!!!

If my life wasnt so crap right now....I would cry about the mariners (I'm crying mainly today because of the worst possible scenerio....my daughter ripped me off for thousands and thousands of dollars....actually stole the money from my house over the last month)

But....

Back to the Mariners.....

Its good we took 2 of 3 this weekend....but.....I am worried.

Hopefully Beltre will be back tommorrow (cairo at 3B long term will kill this team)

6-7 and 2 games back of Oakland (glad they lost today)

We're in 3rd....but its not that bad....gained ground on Angels....kept pace with the Angels.....
With the injuries....I'll take it.

Going forward....

Please baseball Gawds.....Heal Bedard...Heal JJ and Heal Beltre.

Its a long season...but we need to be in contention around the allstar break

No comments: