Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Ugh.....and WOO!!!

Oh Yeah....I love the Mariners.....if ya poke my finger, I would bleed Teal and Blue (with a little bit of road jersey grey and alternative navy Blue too)

the Ugh....

JJ....15 day DL I about had a heart attach when I first heard the news.....thank goodness that its just a cartilidge strain/inflamation ....Putz is a Stud....and we desprately need him to make a run at the west title this year......He's as important as Felix and Bedard are to this team.

Every Mariner fan needs to rub their lucky compass.

It does explain why he wasnt sharp yesterday.....I was just going to try and blow off that his pitches were not sharp at all....and in a funny way...the injury calms my fears that maybe JJ has lost something off his pitches......the injury means....2-3 weeks.......Save situation....

Putz in, Game over

Okay.....lets forget about the game on the April fools day.....Well...Except that Felix proved he was a stud (except throwing to 1st).....good come back....but the rest...I just wanted to cry....
Throwing a game away when ya have it won......and Richie sexson....I'm begging Sexson....if ya cant get it figured out before May...please bench yourself.....I believe in Big Richie and want to stick with ya....but its getting harder.....never gonna boo ya....but please....We want "BIG RICHIE" from the commercial in 2005.....Hit it a country Mile....ALOT.

Game #3
Hmmmm.....
Carlos Silva the flamethrowing Ace????
Holy cow....Great Game Mr Silva....Pitch like this every game....I'll be campaigning Silva for Cy Young....To be honest....Just dont suck...and I'll be happy.....VERY Impressive....
3 starters.....20 plus innings....2 ER....thats awesome.
Props to Silva....Very very happy....Happy Silva day.

Turbo (aka Vidro) ummmmm....Please give richie his HR swing back....lol....Yuni's turn friday.
Good Job Turbo....keep up the steals and HRs (thats just way to funny)

BATISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to buy a Batista Jersey...... the "I'll do anything to help the mariners win" attitude....
YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS GUY......and the best part is the interviews...he's not blowing smoke by saying "I love to close...I will do what Mac wants"......he is saying he will do anything...and is backing up it with what he is doing.....but he's saying the truth....not in a BS kinda of way....you can tell in his answers...he REALLY wants to start and be a starter....not be a reliever at all...but what does he do...HE DOES IT ALL!!!!! HE IS DA MAN!!!....

Batista Rocks...that is all that there is too it....I love the competative nature the guy has....

I am going to go out on a limb....

When ...not IF...but when we make the World Series.....this is the type of team commitment by Batista that is going to get us there.....
I would be Surprised if Batista Wins a Playoff game and has a Save in the Same series.....and if in the World series...have a game winning hit.....

I LOVE BATISTA!!!!

Tied for First
159 more to go....


Oh....

Roy Corcoran??? hmmmm....Probably the last reliver I expected to get called up.

Whatever....

No comments: