Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Burke Goes Yard and the Road to the World Series gets brighter

The short version of todays game (I say about 2/3 of it...I totally forget about the damn time difference...as soon as the itch to turn it to FSN hits around 5 pm...I go "oh Sh#@!#$%T because the game is already in progress)

New petition....All scheduled times will be PST....that way east coast games will start at 10 pm EST, so it wont screw up my schedule.

Todays Game:

Washburn.....ummmm.....are we gonna get our money's worth this year? I hope this is a sign of the rest of the season.....Good Job Jarrod....this Subs for You.

Raul,....um....where did ya get the gun? dang....great throw my man.

Burke, Oh yeah.....you deserved the shaving cream pie from JJ.....HR #2 WOO WOO....When your back-up catcher is bombing on offense....life is good.
Blocking the plate for Ibanez throw...
Mr Do it All today

Beltre....Woot....GG defensive throw to 1st....another HR (ho hum....I love it when ya start to rely on a guy for HRs).....I feel a monster year this year and next for Adrian.....In the playoffs...Adrian is gonna be leading the way.

Ichiro = Stud

4-5 1.5 games back....but it feels like its only a matter of time when the mariners will be in 1st (my prediction is on sunday...we will have a 1 game lead or tied for 1st in the west)

Tommorrow is an important game...pull the mariners within 1 game.....and.....

Angels @ Mariners
Fri King Felix
sat Silva
Sun Bedard

thats a good thing to see....2-1 is a REAL good chance....with a shot at 3-0
We'll find iyt how this year is gonna go real quick

Go MAriners....

The Mojo is Rising (well....You gotta love these guys too...)

No comments: