Monday, April 21, 2008

Its been a little while

I have been watching more games and posting about them less....

So a short recap of my person increase or decrease in the:
"Seattle Mariners player Man-crush meter"

King Felix---Near Maxed Out....I know the future will take my crush to heights never believed to have been reached.

Beltre AKA King Awesome: Think of it this way as an example.....you know that hot woman you like....the one you would eat your own feces for.....If Adrian Ate peanuts...then asked me...I would think about it.....(getting more than our moneys worth)

Raul: How I love a guy who's defense is slightly better than a DH I will never know...keep hitting Mr "UUUUUUU" and we pray you will be full time DH soon

Ichiro: See King Felix (Felix the Franchise and Ichiro the Institution)

The Double Mint twins (Lopez- and the Yuni-Bomber)....my love for yuni has dropped a little...but Jose is making up for it.....he is very close to breaking out for personal record highs on the Man-crush meter...keep it up Jose...I dont want to Jinx ya with too much praise)

Wilkermorse: Obivously half of you is on the DL and the other is....well...not hitting and has below average defense....if it werent for some walks and a few bright spots...I'd be screaming for Barry Bonds and Wlad the impailer.

Kenji Johjima: Neutral (which is okay...less than last year though)....Kenji getting walks????? AMAZING...kenji going 0fer-20something...not so awesome....stay hot my man....make the mariners extend you for at least another year so the c/Dh/1B postion is Kenji/Clement/Other

WFB---whatever

Burke: I dont know why...but I love this guy

Norton: Cool....a PH bat....something we needed

Luis Sojo: I project longtime man love...even though you became a yankee....you are an icon in my mind because you helped the mariners make it to the playoffs with "and everybody scores!!!!"

Cairo: Ummmm why do we have you again? You have the Mariners logo on some closes....so I am forced to love you always. Also See Luis Sojo (get a couple keep hits and the man-love is permanent)

JJ Putz-----Neutral......but the anticipation of your return.....I am having Thunderstruck Withdrawls....Please come back soon....and solidfy the pen

Ryan Rowland-Smith: 2nd biggest jump in the man love meter.....I love at times in the game in which I am just begging Johnny Mac to make th call to the Pen for you.....instead of RRS, I might start reffering to you as LHJJ or JJJ (left handed JJ or JJ Junior)...attention...Woodie alert

Dickey: a little dissapointed with inning #1...but after that....the replays of the knuckleball pitches....lol....totally entertaining....makes the games even better to watch......PLEASE pitch well enough to stay on the big league team.

ARTHUR RHODES: I dont know why...but I knew this was going to happen...and my man meter was already up in anticipation.....Keep up dominanting those lefties....show them ya still have alot left in the tank...all the way to the world series. Thank goodness ya pitch well without the Rock in your ear.

Roy C: hmmmm.....love the tractor webiste...lol.....where did you come from? where did the way you have been pitching come from?....Keep it up....Man Love meter is rising.

The rest of the pen....More consistancy if you want to heat up the man love meter.....not even worth mentioning names.

Okay.....

The Man who has not been mentioned......
The Man who has climbed the Man-love-meter chart
The Player who deserves the most recognition of improvement so far....

BIG RICHIE!!!!!!

Might have come out of the gates slow....but with the extra walks and patience....and now
The COUNTRY MILE HRs in abundance......I long for 2005 Richie...and I think I see him coming around the bend......

The Man-Love meter was near freezing....and now its up to room temperature.
Come on Richie.....Break the Meter...you can do it.....265 AVE 400 OBP .600+ SLG
even less than that it fine....Keep up the bombs.

FYI I hate Tori Hunter, I hope his jock strap catches on fire and his glove melts. (respect the play.....but he's an LAnahiem Angel....that means pure hatred)

10-10 and Two games out of First....

Oakland?? WTF?? they cant keep this up.

Hopefully a Healthy Bedard comes back so I can blabber about My Mariners Man love for him

No comments: