Friday, February 01, 2008

The Unheralded Hero on the corner....



MR Adrian Beltre.....

Some people think the MAriners overpaid....they expected him to reproduce his 2004 year for the next 5 years....and those people are stupid to expect that.

Fools...all of them.....

Adrian Beltre is the best 3rd baseman in the American League by far....
Sorry Boston Redsox fans, Mike lowell is a distant 2nd or 3rd.
Sorry Eric Chavez fans....his reign is over
Sorry Detriot fans...I love Miguel Cabrera but his defense is horrible

Adrian Beltre is the best all around 3B

I LOVE ADRIAN BELTRE
I LOVE THE GOLD GLOVE
I Love the defense
I love the bare handed grabs
I love the off balanced throws that are strikes to 1st
I love the vaccuum cleaner that sucks any balls hit to the left side
I love the appeals to 1B umpire...when its on himself
I love the appeals to 1B umpire...when its on himself (love it so much I had to say it twice)
I love the number 29
I love Red, The ultimate Beltre Fan
I love that we have him ffor 2 more years
I love that someday he will learn to hit a breaking ball
I love his accent
I love groundball pitchers...because Adrian makes them look good
I love the Yuni-Belt (its the thing that holds the left side together)

He is so unappreciated...and often undervalued....All-star defense is hard to comeby at 3B, becasue most teams use the position as a place to attempt to hide bad defense for power.

BOOM BOOM BELTRE

Call him Ambassador Adrian

No comments: