Monday, February 04, 2008

Poker: Week of 1/28/08-2/03/08


End of Week Update


Hands 10603
Profit +740 BB
BB/100 +6.98 (+3.49 PTBB/100)
Hours 24.62
+15.05 BB/HR Per Hour

Well......

The Majority of being on the upswing, was the last 3 days...the rest of the week was alot of upand down neutral days....

Not gonna over analyze it...but I sure folded in some tough spots....they felt right.

One spot I felt I should of folded....well...I was right...and set over set really sucks..the Huge drop on Sunday part of the graph, shows the one hand that killed me...was still up for the day a hundred or so.

The Key for me...is simply folding to resistance...and and putting up resistance to C-bets on spots I think someone is weak.

The main thing I need to keep doing, is throwing away some hands, to keep out of big pots with medium hands...losing a stack for Top pair is not a good thing....its stupid......when they are raising...most of the time it means I am beat....especially when the fire the 3rd barrel.....Sure...it might be a bluff....but its not a bluff 50% of the time or more.....

NEED A READ to call the big bets

Played average.....and thats good enough to make money.

No comments: