Wednesday, February 27, 2008

So busy...and GO MARINERS!!!!!

I have been so busy.....well...not that busy....but a bunch of different things....

Go Mariners!!!

GO Ichiro.....I love him so much....he is the engine that makes the MAriners go.

Lol....I dont even know what to write....

I made a huge blog post on Stoxpoker, for the Small stakes Stoxpoker Project
(which by the way is something I would kill for...I know its not gonna be like 20 hours a week coaching....but even if its just a little....my goodness....it could be something extremely good for my game......and I would do anything to improve it)

I am always wary of stuff ya read in the forums....people saying the exact opposite of each other....and to be honest...I am not the best...and when I see people posting stuff that contradict each other...well...ya never know whats true or better.....I'm not a math guy...I am good at math...but I dont like spending 4 hours calculating and number crunching.....snooze

I dunno....

I;ve thought of paying for coaching....but....spending $500 an hour for what? ya dont know what you're getting.....the guy might not communicate the way I NEED....and wasting my bankroll to be in the same spot...I'd rather not spew my money to someone who calls themself a "coach"

I dunno....I dont trust anyone any more.....Its all about the Benjamins....and lieing to to get more from me is not on the top of my list.

But back to the stoxpoker project thing.....lol...man can I blabber on and on.....I just ramble and dont really think of what I am saying....
LOL...I am afraid to see what I wrote....

but...the voting is friday....I thought about begging like some of the others are doing....but I just think that will put people off...and comes across as pathetic.

I have my fingers cross...but I'm not holding my breath...I would love it...but things like that.....well....they just dont happen to me. if it werent for bad luck...I wouldnt have any luck :-)

But...if this is the year for the Mariners...I might actually win it....95...2001...I had good years...and the mariners won.....if I get the SS SP project....its world series baby :-)

I wonder what I would pick if it was Mariners WS or Stoxpoker project...I love the Mariners...but honestly...I need a break for myself...and it might be small..but it would be good for me.

No comments: