Monday, February 11, 2008

Poker: Week of 2/04/08-2/10/08


End of Week Update


Hands 9382
Profit +1320 BB
BB/100 +14.08 (+7.04 PTBB/100)
Hours 18.97
+69.84 BB/HR Per Hour

This week I didnt play as many hours....

Part due to be being lazy....
Part Due to not feeling well emotionally...(spewing is bad and I did a good job this week of not doing it)

I pretty much played a no frills Tight aggressive approach this week...definately on the tight side. Bailed on hands that I thought I was behind...and bet bet bet hands I was ahead.

This style wont be as effecient at higher levels...but it does give me piece of mind...as well as it ephasizes my hand reading....there were only a few times I felt I made really bad river folds or calls...and that means I felt I was strong reading on previous streets.

my best played day was Saturday...flopped tons of straights and lost virtually every set I flopped...it was a weird day...but I played well.

I need to make sure I keep taking my time on descisions...even the basic ones....that is the main difference from the downswing weeks....taking my time is what is profitable.

Hopefully I can keep it up.

No comments: