Thursday, February 28, 2008

Poker: The Two Weeks of 2/11/08-2/24/08 (I've been avoiding updating so its REALLY late)


End of Week(s) Update

Hands 27.669
Profit -979 BB
BB/100 -3.54 (-1.77 PTBB/100)
Hours 55.88
-8.76 BB/HR Per Hour

Well...since I had such a horrible week from the 11th to 18th...I said "SCREW IT"....
and I screwed around with the update.....after playing so well at the begning of the month

(I played so well at the 1st week of the month, and the results reflected it)......

The past couple weeks...If I played well...The results sucked...if I played crappy....the results sucked.

Basically...my play wasnt very good as a whole for those two weeks....and I really couldnt tell ya what I did wrong for the most part.....

LOL....I am trying to tweek and change to much....and occationally play to many tables.

I did everything possible wrong at some point...and the WORST PART...is I could even evaluate what I have done wrong or right....but that is par the course over the last 2 months or so.

To be honest....I feel like I am a good player....who doesnt know how to play good.....
That doesnt make any sense at all...but its the way I feel....

A better way to describe it....

I think on the say...6th level of thinking.....(or whatever...I can think with the best of them)
when I play.....I over or under estimate the villian...and that equals....disaster

I dunno....I have played well for the past 4 days...and ironically that is playing up a level in stakes
(I didnt feel like playing 3k in hands a day for 3 days straight to get the VPPs to make platinum...so I just moved up and played half the amount of hands for the same VPPs)

The stakes didnt bug me....I actually took more time on each descision....which is a good thing....the more time I take each descision...the better I play.

gonna go back to my normal stakes at 25/$0.50....and see if I can put together 50K hands on the plus side.....I am getting real sick of the 20K hands up....20k down.,...20k up.....20k down....I mean...150K hands and I am down less than a buy in.....

ARGH!!!!

Okay...I just needed to yell....I have played well post 2/24...so that is good.....

I think the reason I even made this post...is so I could bury those two weeks in which I sucked donkey balls.

No comments: