Tuesday, February 05, 2008

King Felix ....The Pitching Pride of Teal and Blue Nation


The One and Only King.....

Felix Hernandez

We've loved him when he was 16 and barely anyone had heard of him....
We love him when it crushed hitters in Rookie ball.....
We love him when he flew through the minors
We love that he was unstoppable...nothing would keep him from the majors.
We love that everyone wanted to trade for him....but the front office finally did something right.

He's the one and only...20 something and Top 10 pitcher in baseball....

He is going to be one of the greatest pitchers of all time.....

LOL...I get goosebumps thinking...

King Felix
and
Long term contract....
In the same thought.

A groundball Power pitcher.....
The Rare and unique

I love the King
I love his fastball
I love his cut-fastball
I love his breaking ball
I love his slider
I love his hair when he was 18
I love his hair now cause his cap stays on
I love the dominance
I love seeing knees buckle
I love the Ks
I love the Ws
I love the power
I love that he's an ace
I love that he is only gonna get better
I love that Mel is gonna coach him
I love to love the King
I love the idea of cloning him
I hope Felix has kids...and we draft all of them

All Hail the King

Please Mr Bavasi.....5 year deal to buyout Arbitration years

KING FELIX

The Man-child
The Myth
The Legend

Roger who?
Randy who?
Gibson who?
Cy who?

thats right...


King Felix....the Man that Makes Mariners fans orgasm every 5th day.



No comments: