Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I think.....


I think what I am going to try to do on a regular basis, is to post a weekly summary of how poker is going....mainly to motivate myself in various way.

To start off:

Last 7 days
9952 hands
+$315.35
+6.34 PTBB/100
+12.68 BB/100
$12.55 per hour
25.15 Hours for the week

How I felt I played over all
5 days like a pro (3 of the days I played the best I have ever played...and thats saying alot)
2 days...I played like a complete donkey (one of those days I actually broke even, but should have up 5 buy-ins from the donators)

Overall it was a good week....realized a few situations that have really killed my win-rate in the past.

StoxPoker videos are definately helping....not really on "how to play"....but more along the lines of "How not to play".

I mean....tncrease in the win-rate over the last 40k of hands....its been mainly from not "hating money"

Example....reducing 2nd and 3rd barrel bluffs on certain boards has saved me several buy ins already (one buyin isnt much every couple days....but its significant)

Since I've been Playing Full Ring this month
Been running 16 Vpip 10 pfr and 2.52 ToTAF

I still need to work a little on certain situations of Not calling (raise or fold),
But all in all....I've definately improved on recognizing the best course of actions.


As I was saying though.....The Stox Videos are definately helping me look at specific profitable situations (as well as avoiding one that is just Spewing Chips)

Basically....been about a month and My confidence playing is coming back slowly.

Plan for Next week

15K hands
Watch 1+ video per day
POker Tracker evaluation and review EVERY SINGLE SESSION (I need to make sure I do this more often)
Have Fun :-)

Pray the Mariners dont screw up at the winter meetings

No comments: