Saturday, October 07, 2006

Pretty decent evening

Yesterday I was up a little....today I am playing really well...

The results of the day so far....

Well I am slightly ahead with 4 tables still open....

Results have been okay....I have been playing much better than the results indicate.

Diet is going real well....and the exercise (kinda look forward to going to the gym)

Stephi is doing real well....this is going to help her out soooooo much....
its going to be a long road to get to the weight she needs to...but she can do it.

I love my daughter so much....

Being a single dad sucks....

But....being a dad has a lot of cool times too (single sucks, but of course ya cant trust most people anyways)

Well...better get back to playing....kinda a semi update of the day.

Havent played much.

Note to self: PLAY MORE POKER!!!!!!

No comments: