Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm not a writer....but you have to suffer if ya stumbled into reading this.

Professional Pretend Part-time Blogger

I admit it....

I just love the Mariners.....My Blog Post are just some round about way in my subconscious that makes me fee like I am a better fan by doing so :-)
And some weeks.....

the news from Mariners-land is just tooooo good not to make a post

Cliff-friggin-Lee
Chone-friggin-Figgins

Jack -Ninja- Zduriencik

If its possible to be Speechless, but jumping around Ape-crazy....
thats me this week.

Backflips in my mind
(fat guys shouldnt do backflips, I just saved your live by keeping my feet on the ground)

The only thing I have to say is...(and you can quote me)

"Jack Z, Thank you for bringing a Seattle Mariners World Championship sometime in the next Five year."

And

"Since I was the first to congratulate and thank you for the Championship, Can I get a Ring too?"

Howard and Chuck (Lincoln and Armstrong)
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!
Jack Z, the Greatest Hire ever in Seattle.

Another prediction

Felix hernandez Extention...5 year minimum

No comments: