Saturday, May 03, 2008

Sad and confused

The Mariners......

Dont really know what to write......

After Felix got it handed to him by a substandard New York Yankees Line-up.....

Well....Our Offense stinks....let me repeat...our offense stinks....some rediculous like 10 runs in 5-7 games.

5 games under 500....its either gonna spiral out of controll or something is gonna change.

I really just want to crawl into a ball in the corner.

The worst thing is, that my life generally goes in the direction the Mariners do (may sound silly...but the mariners losing...usually means disaster is about to happen.....deaths.....horrible things....lol....the way is going, I should be bankrupt and in jail by october......even if I never changed a thing)

Well....lets hope we can win one game of this road trip

Go Mariners....Please win

No comments: