Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Busy.....Mariners on Da Brain....Busy and Busy...oh yeah..GO MARINERS!!!!

I have been so busy posting tickets for sale....its gonna be a long year...the MTM is gone...and I am going to have to scramble just to have a roof over my head by the end of the year....thank goodness I am a bright person....or I would be homeless by July.

Besides working my butt off...Mariners...Mariners....more Mariners....
I WON!!!!!!!

I actually won a pair of opening day tickets for 3/31 against the Texas Rangers.....
Watching Mariners Nightly on Fox Sports NorthWest ....they have a contest.....
"Cactuschow"....alls ya have to do is watch the show....see what reastraunt in Peoria they are featuring in the Cactus Chow segment, email the answer to foxsports.net and they have a drawing every night....

and...I WON!!!!!

I love free stuff.....

and Mariners Free stuff......OH YEAH BABY.

The Seattle Mariners isnt a Passion....its a Lifestyle.

I am so excited for the season to start.....

I hope the mariners are going into the all-starbreak in 1st....and the front office is willing to do anything to win.....

I know the mariners arent the best team talentwise by far....I'd probably rank them around 7th or 8th (potential of being higher)....and sad is they are 5th or 6th in the AL....

But hey....Richie could rebound....Felix lives his name "KING FELIX".....
Beltre has a breakout year....
Basically the Offense needs to produce...we got a good staff of pitchers (over paid for the 3-5 starters....but its good)

I just have this feeling.....something magical is gonna happen

Okay...its late...

I have played almost zero poker....
I want to play more...to get good....but it seems like with all the effort I have put in...I am just spinning my wheels.....I'll need to make a posting just on that sometime in the next week....
I would give almost anything to be able to make a decent living playing poker....I love to play.
Poker proffesion.....or Mariners world series?....hmmmm....can I have both? :-)

Sleep time

No comments: