Friday, August 31, 2007

This close to ...........

...Suicide.

I wasnt going to post until the Mariners snapped their losing streak.....

Well that didnt work out to well....

I cant remember the last time I have been so sad and mad at the same time.

Winning the division is now a pipe dream.....
The Yankees are now ahead by a game in the Wild Card....

The Mariners cant hit now....
And when they can....
The crew of "veteran" relievers Bavasi keeps bring in....
I CANT FUCKING PITCH BETTER THAN THEY CAN!!!!!

I am all for getting guys to round out the back of the bullpen...
BUT USE THE GOOD GUYS FOR THE KEY SITUATIONS!!!!!!

I love Johnny Mac....but I am starting to think he might not have the knowledge for the job.....it doesnt take a rocket scientist. I've be a supporter since his first game as manager (before that...I actually thought bring him in as bench coach was the best offseason signing for the Mariners)

I know we have to use Rick White, John Parrish and whatever "I've been through the wars with experience" relievers.....but sheeeeesh.....
How about giving them a shot to succeed....how about showing the guys who have been there all year some respect.

I am sorry....but Rick white in the Aug 25 game...what in the world was he even doing in the game????? He should have pitched in the game on the 23 to get his feet wet...(pick any of the last 3 innings)....5+ run lead.....JJ pitched that day in a non-save? and ya cant use Rick white? Save Green for the next game? save EOF for the next game? ETC ETC ETC

WAKE UP AND Smell the pinetar.

I'm just mad...instead of cheering the Mariners, hoping to make the playoffs (think we could) but for EVERY SINGLE PART OF THE TEAM TAKE THE WEEK OFF (Pitching, defence, hitting, managing).....I have never been so dissapointed in a team....its not losing that bothers me (I loved the 77 mariners...and talentwise...honestly....they sucked...but I loved just watching them....guys like Julio cruz giving everything to get a ball etc etc etc).

I am Rambling soo much I am not making any sense.....

I hope this is just a bog set up.....
Where they go on one of the several losing streaks...and then down the stretch squeek into the playoffs.

No comments: