Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I just cant get into it

I find myself playing purely by the cards.....being scared to raise with certain lesser holdings in position (didnt realize it while playing, but say the hands I was folding when checking pokertracker.)

The ironic thing is all the "Ax" that I pushed with....stealing blinds is never a bad thing (well it is if the blinds are 10/20 and mean nothing)
But CO+1 and I am folding KQos with the blinds being complete Rocks...I mean...sure if I think the blinds are maniacs and 50/50 to push back at me...but a guy who plays 8% of his hands and has never cold called in 900 hands...good bet he's gonna fold.

I am just picking the hell out of my game...

The only "real" problem I have at the moment...its just adapting and figuring out the table a little earlier (multitabling ya dont get the feel of a table and instinctive reactions immediate)

Its like a a table this morning....
Complete Rock Table....1/2 the time the BB was getting fre rides...if I would have noticed it earlier...I could have doubled up and not even shown a hand.

Thats probably why I am just treading water and breaking even lately...."Feel" and actually am playing pretty solid...its just the couple of hands that I end up playing and look like a moron....
Thats good too...well kinda...I mean....

Got called with A2os all-in (didnt mean to do it, mean to do it on the other table...total screw up)
about 3 or 4 of the regular multi-tabler guys...
Not sure if having decent to good players viewing ya as a little less that good or a doiwn right Donk is good or not....
I mean....they might loosen their calls...which is good and bad.....great when ya got the nuts...but sucks when you're on a complete steal.

So I dunno...

I only play about 20 today...pretty much boke even...think I am down about $50....

I think that might be one reason I havent been getting into it...lately if I have 3 tables that I make the money at the same time....I am playing incredible...almost like a robot..perfect reads...then I Donk one of the tables I just open (stupidly calling an all in 50X+ pfr with AKos with the blinds 10/20...I mean...AK is a great hand...but calling 1480 to win the original 30.
Volunteering for a coinflip and calling off my chips.....AK is a drawing hand......when the blinds get to 100/200...but calling off that much...for a hopeful coinflip....hard to train the brain...
Definately have to take more time before I click....its only a couple spots...but...50% win situations is not something I shoot for...and 1 to 1 pot odds is not good either.

Okie enough of this stuff.

I need to play more......

No comments: